Legal Concerns for Mixed Marriages: Indonesians and Expatriates
In November 2015 immigration officials met with people in the nationality that is mixed community to deliver presentations on present regulations. Listed below are copies of these presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (present issues Immigration that is regarding Status Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay allows and Immigration reputation, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt with all the enrollment of young ones of blended marriages with twin citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the actual fact that they need to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday, when they desire to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian resident through declaration or naturalization.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Indonesian that is regaining Citizenship people in Mixed Marriages and kids with twin Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed simple tips to get Indonesian Citizenship and also the documents that are required.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan – Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for people in Mixed Marriages and kids with twin Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil Registration). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered information regarding papers such as for instance Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) in addition to different certificates.
May 5, 2011 an immigration that is new came into force. Let me reveal a copy associated with brand new immigration law UU 6 – Tahun 2011. The regulations that are implementing this legislation had been released on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Information about immigration matters is for sale in Indonesian during the Immigration workplace web site. Expenses of all of the immigration papers are located in PP No. 45/2014 – Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Trying to get ITAP
Beneath the immigration that is new, international partners of Indonesians can use for an ITAP (permanent residency license), after having been legitimately hitched for 2 years. Immigration officers should currently know about the brand new laws. But, it is strongly suggested with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document demands for the ITAP application if you’re currently moving into Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian partner, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) – in the event that you had formerly been given an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) – don’t neglect to duplicate the passport pages utilizing the visa stamps too.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm combined with the map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Types and folder must be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though that one can later be filled out, following the issuance of this ITAP and even though registering the alteration of immigration status to your part Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the neighborhood Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan – page of demand from your Indonesian partner, see sample page.
- Surat Jaminan – page of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and finalized in addition to a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the immigration that is new states that a sponsor page through the Indonesian partner is not needed, the immigration officials continue to be asking because of it.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and content)
- Indonesian partner’s Kartu Keluarga (original and copy)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku ukrainian bride Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched overseas will likely be needed to create their wedding certificate along with the certification of Marriage Report meant to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). When your wedding certification is not legalized, expect you’ll understand this done before you begin the procedure to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies must be on A4 size paper
This legislation offers residence that is permanent to partners and kids of blended marriages which are lawfully legitimate.
Additional Requested Papers
They are legal needs. Nevertheless, from 1 Immigration Office towards the they that is next have additional needs. Papers you are imagined by us could possibly be asked for could include a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire about you for almost any document that you ought to legitimately have. The brand new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration workplace power that is full make sure that you adhere to all current legislation.
A document that may be extremely truly required of the hitched in Indonesia is definitely an acknowledgement from your own embassy they are alert to your wedding in Indonesia.
You might like to be expected for monetary papers such as for example bank statement, proof retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire of for almost any document demonstrating that you have got enough level of funds to keep, but it doesn’t imply that they’re going to fundamentally ask for this.
Additionally, you will be expected to sign a Declaration of Integration document “Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia” according to Article 60 (2) associated with the law that is new. The following is a sample – Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There’s been a rise in the price of some immigration papers according to PP No. 45/2014 which came into influence on 3 July 2014. They are the expenses for ITAP:
- Non ITAP that is electronic valid 5 years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) valid for 5 years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non ITAP that is electronic for duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless period (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Replacement of 5 12 months non-electronic ITAP that is nevertheless valid as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) that is nevertheless legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited legitimacy because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless legitimacy because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO explanation for anyone who is asked to pay for a lot more than the above mentioned. The procedure should take about 3-4 months, presuming your paperwork is with in purchase. Nonetheless it takes as much as six days, therefore it is far better use with the required time to process before your ITAS expires.